For many men over 40, having a low testosterone level is a common problem but easily fixed. An optimal balance of hormones is essential for achieving your peak physical and mental health. Dr. Sarosy focuses on medically managed testosterone replacement treatments, giving you the ability to feel more energized and alive.
If you feel that your testosterone levels may be affecting the quality of your life you should schedule a consultation with Dr. Sarosy to see if testosterone treatment is right for you. Also, be sure to learn more about Low T and the treatment options available through SD Body Contouring.
- All About Low T: Learn more about Low T, andropause, and optimal testosterone levels.
- Diagnose Yourself: Answer 10 simple questions to find out if you may have Low T.
- Do You Have Low T?: See the common signs and symptoms of testosterone deficiency.
- Our Testosterone Program: Get the details about how Testosterone Treatment can improve your quality of life.
- Is It Safe?: Learn about the safety of testosterone treatment and its ability to reduce the risk of certain diseases.
In determining whether you may be suffering from Low T, Dr. Sarosy will ask some questions and conduct a simple blood test. Common symptoms to be on the lookout for include sexual dysfunction, low energy, moodiness or irritability, and loss of muscle mass combined with increased areas of fat. While a change in testosterone level is normal with age, if the level dips too low, the symptoms can drain your energy and wreck your quality of life.
Dr. Sarosy can help you regain your balance though testosterone replacement. The objective of Low T treatment is to restore hormones to more optimal levels. Treatment options are available if you are diagnosed with testosterone deficiency. Topical cream may be applied right to the skin once or twice daily. Alternatively, testosterone replacement injections can be performed, either at home or by the skilled nurses at SD Body Contouring.